RRB Online Recruitment:
So, it is time to prepare yourself with a strong mind to score good marks. Because, you are going to face with a very hard competition.
So, you should know the Preparation Tips for RRB Exam to crack this.
Moreover, RRB Online Exams selection is made strictly as per merit.
I know, you are studying hard to be get selected in the coming RRB Recruitment.
But, Do you know the selection procedure and syllabus for RRB Exam for the post you have applied for?
Knowing the selection procedure and syllabus you can prepare yourself more easily.
You must score good in this RRB Online CBT. Because, Online CBT is compulsory for all the categories.
Selection Procedure for RRB Recruitment:
- For the posts of CA, TA, ECRC and Goods Guard merit will be drawn on marks obtained in Online CBT.
- For the posts of Sr Clerk Cum Typist, JAA, Sr. Time Keeper in RRB, Typing Test of qualifying nature shall be conducted for which the number of candidates equal to eight times the number of vacancies shall be called for. But, marks obtained in the typing test shall not be added for making merit. The candidates should be able to Type 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on a PERSONAL COMPUTER only.This skill test will be taken after disabling auditing tools and spell check facility of the PC. In Hindi KrutiDev and Mangal font shall be made available for RRB typing skill test on personal computer. The merit will be drawn only for the candidates qualified in the typing test based on performance in CBT.
- For the posts of RRB ASM and Traffic Assistant, Aptitude test shall be conducted for which candidates equal to eight times the number of vacancies shall be called for. The merit will be drawn only for the candidates qualifying in the RRB aptitude test, with 70% weightage being given to the marks obtained in the CBT and 30% weightage being given to the marks obtained in aptitude test.
- Short listed candidates will be called for verification of original documents. 50% extra candidates shall also be called for all the categories,in addition to the number of vacancies, unless otherwise specified as standby candidates merely to avoid shortfall in empanelment.
- Candidates will have to produce their original certificates during documents verification. The candidature of the candidates not producing their original certificates on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited and No additional time will be given from RRB.
RRB CBT (Computer Based Test):
To appear in a RRB CBT you should have the basic knowledge about use of computer such as use of keyboard and mouse.
It is your responsibility to acquire these skills before appearing the RRB CBT that is likely to be held after some days that is tentatively scheduled to be held during March-May 2016.
You should note that for RRB CBT 2016-
- The question shall be of Objective multiple type.
- RRB Exam question paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages as indicated in para 16.
- The standard of questions for the single stage CBT (Computer Based Test) for jobs by Railway Recruitment Board will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
- The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to
- The question paper for RRB single stage CBT will be of 100 marks.
- Time will be given for single stage CBT only 90 minutes.
Another important thing to be noted is that there shall be negative marking in CBT (Computer Bases Test) and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer you may give @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
Do your study and prepare yourself according to the syllabus of RRB as I mentioned above.
Syllabus for RRB Exam:
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science and Technology
- Indian Polity
- Important Days
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Budget and Five Year Plan
- Indian Culture and Heritage
- Indian Constitution
- History of India
- Current Affairs- National and International
- National and International organizations etc.
2. Arithmetic for RRB Recruitment:
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Time and Work
- Unitary Method
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Interest- Simple and Compound
- Algebra etc.
- Blood Relationship
- Age Calculation
- Number Series
- Alphabet series
- Direction sense
- Mirror Image
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical figures etc.
After finishing your course, revise the sections once again to memorize the facts properly. Focus on each sections, mainly, in the weak sections.
To Boost your speed set target of your course such as finishing one topic in a hour.
It is a good idea to keep a stopwatch with you whenever you study to get a idea for time management.
Recommended Books for RRB Exam:Railway Common Computer Based Test 2016:
Railway Non-Technical Question Bank 1996-2012 CPE-2012 Common Preliminary Examination (Paperback, Hindi)
So, remember these Preparation Tips for RRB Exam 2016. Following this guide, you can crack RRB online CBT.
Do your study with cool mind. Never overburdened yourself. You have plenty of time till now. Manage your time properly and study regularly.