- Vof LIC .
- Click on ‘careers’ on the menu bar.
- Then click on ‘Result of online examination - recruitment of assistant administrative officer 2016’ on the new page.
- Then you will see ‘List of shortlisted candidates for interview’ on the new page. Click on the line, you will get the pdf format of the result.
# 3 Date of Interview:
- The number of candidates called for interview is about three times the number of vacancies to be filled in subject to availability of successful candidates in the online examination and will be purely as per their ranking in their respective category. Candidates will have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the interview as will be decided by LIC
- Outstation candidates called for the interview shall be entitled for re-imbursement of Second Class Ordinary to and fro Railway/Bus Fare by the shortest route from the place of residence to the place of interview to be restricted to the fare by Railway Second Class Sleeper including the Reservation charges.
- If two candidates get the similar marks in the interview, the merit order of such group of candidates shall be decided as per the aggregate marks in online examination and interview and further as per their additional post graduation qualification i.e. if a person has a higher educational qualification he will be placed higher in the merit order. And, in case of further similarity in educational qualification merit order will be decided on the basis of their age i.e. senior in age will be placed higher in merit order.
- LIC will not produce any contingency/waiting list, for candidates not declared successful in the main list.
|How to Prepare for the LIC AAO Personal Interview?Get It Now this book from Amazon|
# 6 Study GK Books:
In the Personal Interview the interviewers may test your General Intelligence, General Awareness, Knowledge about LIC and other Banks etc. So prepare yourself studying carefully. Take advice from experts, teachers and other sources and practice regularly. Read articles regarding experience on this field.