There will be four phases ie, Tier 1, Tier II, Tier III and Tier IV. The selection of the candidates is made based on all the four phases.
- Tier -I
- Tier -II
- Tier -III
- Tier - IV
Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
Read for >> SSC CHSL Books for sure sucess
The Commission can make changes in the scheme of examination i.e. conduct of Tier-I and Tier-II examination in computer based test mode and treating Tier-I examination as only for qualifying.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Tier-I. In Tier-II, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper-II and 0.50 marks in Paper-I and Paper-III for each wrong answer.
- decision making,
- visual memory,
- similarities and differences,
- space visualization,
- statement conclusion,spatial orientation,
- arithmetical reasoning and figural classification,
- arithmetic number series, problem solving,
- analysis, judgment, observation, relationship concepts,
- non-verbal series, coding and decoding, syllogistic reasoning etc.
- Semantic Analogy,
- Drawing inferences,
- Punched hole/pattern –folding & unfolding, Symbolic/Number Analogy,
- Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification,
- Small & Capital letters/numbers coding,
- decoding and classification,Figural Series,
- Problem Solving, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers,
- Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification,
- Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization,Semantic Series,
- Number Series, Word Building, Coding & de-coding,
- Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations,
- Venn Diagrams, Figural Pattern – folding and completion,
- Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching,
- Embedded Figures, Critical thinking,
- Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence,
Here are some useful books for you from Amazon Online Shopping Website to help you prepare for the exam.
So, Which section is easier for you? If you know any easy method to Prepare For SSC CGL Exam for these sections tell us.
Share with friends - help them too.