If you are searching for the best and cheap books for AFCAT Ground Duty Branch Exam Preparation, We can help you giving a top choice list.
As you have applied for AFCAT Ground Duty Branch to join Indian Air Force, it is time to prepare for the Exam.
There are a lots of Best Books which are useful for AFCAT Ground Duty Exam Preparation. If you want to buy a book from online store to get discount, before buying a book from online store like Amazon Book Store or Flipkart Book Store read the reviews by other readers who have already studied the book. You will get the review section below the books description.
We have created a list for you "05 Best and Cheap Books For AFCAT Ground Duty Branch Exam 2016" here-
1. The new AFCAT Guide with 10 past papers (2011 - 2016) 3rd Edition - by Disha Exparts :
The new AFCAT Guide with 10 past papers (2011 - 2016) is published by Disha Publication and Prepared by Disha Exparts. This book has been written exclusively for the Air Force Common Admission Test, conducted by the Indian Air Force is a Top Choice Book among the aspirants.
This is a good book and follows strictly the latest exam pattern. You will get the past 10 free exam papers conducted by AFCAT with this top choice book. It has been prepared strictly according to the questions asked in the past 10 AFCAT tests held from 2011 to 2016.
There is no other book in the market which covers all the variety of questions as asked in the previous AFCAT tests.
The Salient Features of this Book are:
• In this selected book you will get past 10 AFCAT papers held from 2011 to 2016 for free.
• The theory portion of consists of 4 Comprehensive Sections on: General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test (including Spatial Reasoning).
• You will get detailed theory along with solved examples and short-cuts to solve problems;
• The Verbal Ability in English section also covers the Cloze Test as asked in the past exam.
• The General Awareness section (thoroughly updated) covers questions on Current Affairs, Sports, Defence, History, Geography, General Politics, Basic Science, Arts & Culture etc.
• The Reasoning and Military Aptitude section includes Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning, Spatial Ability, Rotated Blocks, Hidden Figures etc.
• An exhaustive question bank has been provided at the end of each chapter in the form of an exercise. Solutions to the exercise have been provided at the end of each chapter. So, you can choose this as a perfect book for you.
2. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) 2016 - by Arihant Experts :
- As you are preparing for AFCAT Ground Duty Branch and searching for the top and cheap books which can help you to Bring good marks you can study this guide book for AFCAT 2016.
- You will find General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test in this study book. Each Section is sub-divided into number of chapters.
- In this study book, the General Awareness section covers History of India, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, general Science etc.
- The Verbal Ability in English section in this arihant book covers Comprehension, Common Errors, Sentence Completion, Synonyms & Antonyms, One Word Substitution and Idioms & Phrases, Cloze Test, Sequence of sentence/Words.
- The Numerical Ability section covers Number System, Fraction & Simplification, Percentage, Profit and loss, HCF & LCM, Ratio and Proportion, Simple & Compound Interests, Unitary Method, Work and Time, Speed, Distance and Time, Algebra .
- The Reasoning and Military Aptitude section covers Identifying Valid Inferences, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Arguments, Identifying Truth and False Statement, Statement and Conclusions, Figural Series, Figural Classification, Series, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Classification, Spatial Ability Test, Other Sub-Topics.
- As a top choice and Best Book, each chapter contains ample number of solved questions which have been designed on the lines of questions asked in previous years' AFCAT Admission Test. Solved questions will ensure effective comprehension of the concepts covered under the syllabi of the common admission test.
- Also at the end of each chapter unsolved practice exercises have been provided to help candidates practice as well as self analyse their level of preparation for the upcoming examination. The book also contains AFCAT 2015 (II) Solved Papers which will help the aspirants get an exact idea of the types of questions asked in the examination.
As the book contains ample solved problems along with study material designed strictly on the lines of the examination pattern, it for sure will act as the perfect and the rapid resource book for preparation for the upcoming AFCAT 2016 and you can choose it as one of the best books.
3.Kiran's AFCAT Guide-cum-Practice Work Book - by Kiran Prakashan and Pratiyogita Kiran :
This is also a good book for preparing of AFCAT 2016.
- The book contains important information & guidelines for Indian Air Force
- Scheme of Syllabus & Example of Questions
- Advice – Cum – Study Material
- Current Affairs
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning & Aptitude Test
- Model Practice Sets Set 01 – 16
- 09 Model Solved Papers
4. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) (Hindi) -This is a best book in Hindi and it is helpful for preparing AFCAT in Hindi language. The Indian Air Force (IAF) is conducting the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) for recruiting Indian men and women candidates as commissioned officers in flying, technical and ground duty branches.
This is the best book for you, because it has been designed for the candidates preparing for AFCAT 2016 conducted by the Indian Air Force.
As the book contains ample solved problems along with study material designed strictly on the lines of the examination pattern, it for sure will act as the perfect and the rapid resource book for preparation for the upcoming AFCAT 2016.
5. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) (Hindi) - by Arihant Publications:
You will get 10 Practice Sets and last four years Solved Papers of AFCAT Admission Test for free with this book. These papers will help you to get an insight into the current and the previous years examination patterns.
This book contains authentic and elaborate solutions of the questions asked in the previous years (2011-2014) AFCAT Admission Test. The solutions have been covered in detail for comprehensive understanding of the concepts on which the questions are based.
Also 10 practice sets designed according to the current trend of AFCAT Test Questions have been provided in the book. As a best book for you, each Practice Set includes four sections General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test, each consisting of various types of questions asked in the AFCAT Admission Test.
Also hints and solutions to all the questions have been provided at the end of practice sets.
As the book has been designed according to the latest examination pattern of AFCAT Admission Test and contains several previous years solved papers, it for sure will act as a perfect resource book for preparation of upcoming AFCAT Admission Test.