How to Apply for UBI Recruitment:Union Bank of India will accept an application which is filled up in on-line mode following the prescribed special link to apply for the posts as Notified on their website. Before applying, read the Advertisement carefully or follow my instructions how to apply for the Jobs of Union Bank of India and how to successfully made the on-line payment. Here is the complete Process to Apply for UBI Recruitment.
You can apply only in online mode. Dates for filling up on-line application form is from 25.05.2016 to 10.06.2016. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Payment of Application fees or Intimation Charges :
To apply for the posts of Union Bank of India, You should pay Application fees or Intimation Charges for the Exam. This payment is payable only through online mode and this is Non-refundable.
- For GEN & OBC Categories the application fees is Rs.600.00
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.100.00 intimation charges should be payed.
1. The Payment of application fees by any other mode except online will not be accepted.
2. Demand Draft, Banker's Cheque, Indian postal orders will not be accepted as fees or charges under any circumstance.
3. The application fees or Intimation Charges are non-refundable and once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can be held for in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Procedure for applying online for UBI recruitment:
Then in the “Careers” page click on the link "Recruitment" to access the Recruitment Notification.
There you will see -"UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2016-17 (Specialist Officer) - RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION”.
There will be two different links as (1) Link for Notification (2) Link for Online application.
The applicant has to click on second link to apply for the post.
Debit Card like RuPay, Visa, Master Card, or Maestro,
Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets.
Important Note about Online Payment to apply for UBI Recruitment:
- DO NOT press the Back or Refresh button when submitting the payment information in the online application form.
- All prices are listed in Indian Rupee for a credit card user. In case of non-Indian credit card, the Bank will convert the amount.
- Please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID /Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered."
If you have applied successfully, it is time to know the selection process for UBI Exam.
Instructions for Serving Employees of the Bank :
After getting selected for the post, you should resign from the present position in the Bank and re-join the Bank‟s service afresh.
Freshersworld .com also gives information about the Govt and Private sector jobs for any educated people. Once you Register for free, and give your details information i.e. Location, Age, Qualification etc, you will get job alert matching with you.
Apply for this job following this Process to Apply for UBI Recruitment.