Two (02) Levels of Exams Only4UPTET :
If you are a graduate and willing to apply only4uptet then you should fulfill UPTET Eligibility Criteria as per notification of Uttar Pradesh Education department.
A large number of Aspirants are willing to join UPTET, because many teacher posts in the schools of Utter Pradesh state are laying vacant. You can join as a class teacher either atPrimary Level or at upper Primary Level Schools.
You Know that there are 02 levels of UPTET :
Primary Level : For the candidates who wants to be a teacher of class I to class V.
Upper Primary Level : For the candidates willing to be a teacher of class VI to VIII.A candidate must follow some special eligibility conditions Only4UPTET regarding age and other educational qualification. Check the below list of UPTET Eligibility Criteria, if you are willing to apply for the posts.
Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test has Fixed the following conditions for the Exams.
A. Educational Qualification for Primary Stage, Paper 1 (Class I-V)
You must fulfill any one of the following conditions for educational qualification if you want to be a teacher of Primary Stage :-
- A Graduation degree with 50 % marks and B.Ed.
- Degree with Minimum 50% from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Freedom Fighters will be given for 05% in Degree & 02 years Diploma (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- A Graduation degree and 2 years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT, must be approved by NCTE.
- Degree with qualify in Special B.T.C. Training from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university.
- If you have completed your graduation Moallim – e – Urdu before 11-8-97.
- If you have completed your graduation and having a diploma from the Aligarh Muslim University.
- Degree with 02 years B.T.C. Urdu Special Training in Uttar Pradesh from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university.
- 04 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- A Graduation degree with 50 % marks + NCTE approved B Ed/ D Ed (special Education)/ B Ed (special Education) and graduation with 45 % marks; is enough to make you eligible for the post of primary teacher. As this is a special case so you have to pass a special six months course, must be approved by NCTE .
You must Fulfill any one of the UPTET Eligibility Criteria as described above for Paper I of Only4UPTET.
B. Educational Qualification for Upper Primary, Paper 2 (Class VI-VIII)
To join as a teacher of class VI to class VIII, you should fulfill UPTET Eligibility Critera for the Paper II exam. UPTET paper II is designed for Upper Primary TET.
The following educational qualification is needed to apply for upper primary teacher eligibility test in Uttar Pradesh or UPTET This year :-
- Graduation degree with 45% minimum marks and 1 year B.Ed. course as per NCTE guidelines.
- Intermediate with minimum 50% & 04 years Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Graduation degree with 50% minimum marks and 1 year B.Ed. course in old pattern.
- Degree with minimum 45% from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized institution (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Freedom Fighter candidates will be given for 05%) & B.Ed.
- Degree with 50% form Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized institution/ Degree (B.Ed)/ B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- A Graduation degree and 2 years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT, must be approved by NCTE .
- A Graduation degree and BTC training from UP, must be approved by NCTE .
- Intermediate with 50% & 04 years B.A/ B.S.C.Ed/ B.A.Ed from recognized by N.C.T.E./ U.G.C.
Please note that you have to fulfill only any one of the above UPTET Eligibility Criteria only4uptet This year.
Quick Link : Syllabus for UPTET
Quick Link : Syllabus for UPTET
If are fulfilling any one of the conditions above, You can apply for UPTET. Here is some quick links for you -
Helpline for you Website: http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in
e-mail: [email protected]
Telephone No: 0532-2623530