AFCAT Previous Year Solved Papers Free Download:
If you are preparing for AFCAT this year, Read the best books only. You should also study AFCAT Previous Years Papers to get a clear knowledge of the expected question paper.
Don't go for a free download for the AFCAT Solved Papers. This is your dream job and you can achieve your dream only doing hard practice.
There are some top and bestseller books in the online market to prepare for the exam in an positive way. You can buy these preparation tools in a low price too.
Best PDF Books For AFCAT last Years Solved Papers:
Here I will help you to select the best tools for AFCAT exam, if you are a candidate of upcoming Air Force Common Admission Test. These exam papers are helpful for candidates of Flying Branch, Technical Branch, Ground Duty Branch and Meteorology Branch.
You can download the PDF copies of the solved papers, but they don't give you the complete guidance. You should buy the original copies to get the best result. Some best books are listed below-
Experts of Disha Publications have prepared this book. Important Features of This Book are-
- This book is based on the Past papers of AFCAT and questions are divided in Topic-wise.
- You will get all the AFCAT Previous Year Solved Papers from 2011 to 2016 in 15 chapters.
- You will understand the importance of each and every chapter and you will learn what kind of questions have come from the chapter.
- The book is further empowered with 5 Practice Sets based on the exam pattern of AFCAT exams.
- The book also provides an update on Current Affairs.
This book is prepared by the experts of Disha Publications. Important Features of the Book are-
- The book covers the past 10 Previous Years Solved Papers held from 2011 to 2016.
- The theory portion of this book consists of General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test (including Spatial Reasoning).
- Detailed theory along with solved examples and short-cut methods to solve problems.
- The Verbal Ability in English section also covers the Cloze Test as asked in the past exam.
- The Reasoning and Military Aptitude section includes Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning, Spatial Ability, Rotated Blocks, Hidden Figures etc.
- An exhaustive question bank has been provided at the end of each chapter in the form of an exercise. Solutions to the exercise have been provided at the end of each chapter.
This book by Arihant Experts has been specially designed for AFCAT Entrance Examination 2016 (II)
- The book contains 10 Practice Sets along with last six (2011-2016) Solved Papers of AFCAT Previous Year.
- The solutions of the questions have been provided in detail for comprehensive understanding of the concepts on which the questions are based.
- The book also contains hints and solutions to all the questions at the end of practice sets to help you self analyse your level of preparation for upcoming AFCAT 2016 (II).
This comprehensive book is Prepared by R. Gupta and specially developed for the candidates of AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) Flying & Technical Branch.
- This book includes both Study Material & Previous Years Solved Papers for you.
- You can practice questions based on the latest pattern of the examination.
- The writer of this book has also provides a Detailed Explanatory Answers for selected questions for Better Understanding of the Candidates too.
If you are searching for Previous Year Solve Papers for AFCAT Exam, this comprehensive book is for you. Some important features of this book are-
- It is specially developed for the candidates of upcoming Air Force Common Admission Test.
- Previous Years Papers (Solved) & Practice Test Papers for the purpose of practice of questions based on the latest pattern of the examination.
- Answers are explained in details for your better understanding.
Buy one or two of the above mentioned books to get an idea about the exam syllabus and question pattern. AFCAT previous year solved papers will help you to boost your preparation.