Make a study pan and divide total available days into parts. Left at least 5 days from the exam date, for revision of your syllabus. Before know the preparation tips for IBPS Clerk Exam you should know the exam dates for this exam.
Participating Organisations for IBPS Clerk exam in 2016 are as follows-
Indian Overseas Bank
Central Bank of India
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Union Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
United Bank of India
Bank of India
Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Also read >> how to scan and upload photos for IBPS Exam.
Here is the IBPS clerk exam dates (as published on the website of IBPS)
- Date to Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training 25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016
- Date of Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016
- Date to Download of call letters for Online (Preliminary) examination – 18.11.2016 onwards
- Date of Online (Preliminary) Examination – 26 & 27.11.2016 03.12.2016 & 04.12.2016
- Date of Result of Online exam – Preliminary December 2016
- Date to Download of Call letter for Online (Main) exam – December 2016
- Date of Online (Main) Examination 31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017
- Date of Provisional Allotment April 2017
1. The structure of IBPS clerk Preliminary Exams which will be conducted online are as follows:
2. The structure of IBPS clerk Main Exams which will be conducted online are as follows:
Total no of questions 200 and total marks 200 Composite time of 135 minutes.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main Examination and also a minimum total score to be considered for further process.
Depending on number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be considered for provisional allotment.
Prior to the completion of provisional allotment process scores obtained in the Online Main Examination will not be shared with the candidates.
Check the complete Schedule of IBPS clerk exam here-
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||18.11.2016 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||26 & 27.11.2016 |
04.12.2016 (if required)
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2016|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||December 2016|
|Online Examination – Main||31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2017|
What to do Next: