For LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2017 application process is online. For these Assistant and Assistant Managers Recruitment 2017 for a banking sector job you have to apply on the website of LIC HFL.
In this article I have explained the application process of the LIC HFL Assistant and Assistant Managers Recruitment 2017 in an easier way.
To apply online you should log on to www.lichousing.com/recruitment.php.
Before Starting online Application, Read This:
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility .
- Admission to On-line Test will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
- Application form (containing fee payment details) & E-receipt should be printed by the candidate and kept for reference with him/her.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Candidates are advised to visit LICHFL’s website at regular intervals for information regarding date of Online examination.
- Candidates will have to download the Call letter for Online Test and Information Handout (IH) from the LICHFL’s Website.
- LICHFL reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. Company also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Please ensure to check your junk e mail folder also for registration related emails.
For more details you can log on to lichousing. com.
How to Apply for LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2017:
Candidates are necessarily required to apply Online through LIC HFL’s website (wwwlichousing,com) under the heading “Careers”. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates required to log in to the LIC HFL’s website and click on “Careers” and go to “Job Opportunities” to open the page “RECRUITMENT OF ASSITANTS/ASSISTANT MANAGERS”.
- Option is available on the page to view detailed advertisement and also to Apply Online, which will redirect the candidates to the online registration page.
- The candidate is required to keep details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate/mark sheets.
- At the time of online examination, the acceptable identity proof should also bear the same name.
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in “GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE” mentioned at the end.
- In the event of the candidate is not able to fill the data in one go, candidate can save the data already entered.
- When the data is saved, provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. Email/SMS indicating the provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent.
- Candidates can reopen the saved data using provisional Registration Number and Password and edit the particulars, if needed. The facility will be available for three times in all.
- Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the data and pay fees to complete the registration process.
A valid personal Email ID and Mobile No. should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. All sort of communication/intimation will be sent to registered email id/mobile no.
The above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Application FEE for LICHFL Recruitment 2017:
You should pay fee for the recruitment of LIC HFL Exam.
Here are the details of fee according to the posts applied for-
GST @ 18% will be charged on Application Fee.
The above fee is applicable to all candidates and non-refundable. Candidates should pay the requisite fee through the online mode only. Applicants have to bear the transaction charges as applicable for online payment.
2. Mode of Payment for LIC Housing Finance Limited :
Payment of Application Fee via ONLINE MODE:
Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through ONLINE MODE only.
- Candidates should fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on “SUBMIT” button available at the bottom of the Online Application page. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Registration Number and Password. An email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. At the time of Online examination, the acceptable identity proof should also bear the same name.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- In case candidates wish to pay application fee after the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful.
Please register again.’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
- On successful completion of the registration, a registration number and password will be generated. Candidates should note their registration number and password.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e- receipt will be generated. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their
Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same is not being generated, online transaction might not have been successful.
- There is a facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
For Credit Card users: All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once.
For selection procedure of this exam you should read our next article. We will discuss all tricks to prepare for this vacancy in this post.