If you are searching for the best Books For AFCAT Ground Duty Branch Exam Preparation, We have created a list of the books as per the choice of the experts.
As you have applied for AFCAT Ground Duty Branch to join Indian Air Force, it is time to prepare for the Exam in proper time.
There are lots of Books For AFCAT Ground Duty Branch which are useful for AFCAT Ground Duty Exam Preparation. But we have collected the best ones for you.
If you want to buy a book from an online store to get a discount, before the purchase of a book from an online store like Amazon Book Store or Flipkart Book Store read the reviews by other readers who have already studied the book. You will get the review section below the description of the book.
We have created a list of the “Best Books For AFCAT Ground Duty Branch 2017” here-
1. The new AFCAT Guide with 10 past papers (2011 – 2017) – by Disha Experts:
The new AFCAT Guide with 10 previous question papers is published by Disha Publication and Prepared by Disha Experts. This book has been written exclusively for the Air Force Common Admission Test, conducted by the Indian Air Force is a Top Choice Book among the aspirants.
This is a good book and follows the latest exam pattern strictly. You will get the past 10 free exam papers conducted by AFCAT with this top choice book. It has been prepared strictly according to the questions asked in the last ten AFCAT tests held from 2011. There is no other book in the market which covers all the variety of questions as asked in the previous AFCAT tests.
The Salient Features of this Book For AFCAT Ground Duty Branch:
- In this selected book you will get past 10 AFCAT papers held from 2011 for free.
- The theory portion of consists of 4 Comprehensive Sections on General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test (including Spatial Reasoning).
- You will get detailed theory along with solved examples and shortcuts to solve problems
- The Verbal Ability in English section also covers the Cloze Test as asked in the past exam.
- The General Awareness section (thoroughly updated) includes questions on Current Affairs, Sports, Defence, History, Geography, General Politics, Basic Science, Arts & Culture, etc.
- The Reasoning and Military Aptitude section includes Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning, Spatial Ability, Rotated Blocks, Hidden Figures, etc.
- An exhaustive question bank has been provided at the end of each chapter in the form of an exercise. Solutions to the practice have been given at the end of each chapter. So, you can choose this as a perfect book for you.
2. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) 2017 – by Arihant Experts:
- As you are preparing for AFCAT Ground Duty Branch and searching for the top and cheap books which can help you to Bring good marks you can study this guide book for AFCAT.
- You will find General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test in this study book. Each Section is subdivided into many chapters.
- In this study book, the General Awareness section covers History of India, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, General Science, etc.
- The Verbal Ability in English section in this Arihant book includes Comprehension, Common Errors, Sentence Completion, Synonyms & Antonyms, One Word Substitution and Idioms & Phrases, Cloze Test, Sequence of sentence/Words.
- The Numerical Ability section covers Number System, Fraction & Simplification, Percentage, Profit and loss, HCF & LCM, Ratio and Proportion, Simple & Compound Interests, Unitary Method, Work and Time, Speed, Distance and Time, Algebra.
- The Reasoning and Military Aptitude section cover Identifying Valid Inferences, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Arguments, Identifying Truth and False Statement, Statement and Conclusions, Figural Series, Figural Classification, Series, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Classification, Spatial Ability Test, Other Sub-Topics.
- As a top choice and Best Book, each chapter contains an ample number of solved questions which have been designed on the lines of questions asked in previous years’ AFCAT Admission Test. Answered questions will ensure sufficient comprehension of the concepts covered under the syllabi of the common admission test.
- Also at the end of each chapter, unsolved practice exercises have been provided to help candidates practice as well as self-analyze their level of preparation for the upcoming examination. The book also contains AFCAT 2015 (II) Solved Papers which will help the aspirants get an exact idea of the types of questions asked in the examination.
As the book contains ample solved problems along with study material designed strictly on the lines of the exam pattern, it for sure will act as the perfect and the rapid resource book for preparation for the upcoming AFCAT 2017, and you can choose it as one of the best books.
Buy This Book from here
3.Kiran’s AFCAT Guide-cum-Practice Work Book – by Kiran Prakashan and Pratiyogita Kiran:
This is also a good book for preparing of AFCAT 2017.
- The book contains valuable information & guidelines for Indian Air Force
- Scheme of Syllabus & Example of Questions
- Advice – Cum – Study Material
- Current Affairs
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning & Aptitude Test
- Model Practice Sets Set 01 – 16
- 09 Model Solved Papers
4. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) (Hindi) – by Arihant Experts:
This is the best book in Hindi, and it is helpful for preparing AFCAT in the Hindi language. The Indian Air Force (IAF) is conducting the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) for recruiting Indian men and women candidates as commissioned officers in flying, technical and ground duty branches.
This is the best book for you because it has been designed for the candidates preparing for AFCAT 2017 conducted by the Indian Air Force.
As the book contains ample solved problems along with study material designed strictly on the lines of the examination pattern, it for sure will act as the perfect and the rapid resource book for preparation for the upcoming AFCAT 2017.
5. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) (Hindi) – by Arihant Publications:
This is also a Great book for you if you are preparing for AFCAT 2017 in Hindi. This excellent book has been specially designed for AFCAT Entrance Examination.
You will get 10 Practice Sets and last four years Solved Papers of AFCAT Admission Test for free with this book. These question papers will help you to get an insight into the current and the previous years’ examination patterns.
This book contains authentic and elaborate solutions to the questions asked in the previous years (2011-2014) AFCAT Admission Test. The solutions have been covered in detail for a comprehensive understanding of the concepts on which the questions are based.
Also, 10 practice sets designed according to the current trend of AFCAT Test Questions have been provided in the book.
As one of the best Books For AFCAT Ground Duty Branch, each Practice Set includes four sections General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test, each consisting of various types of questions asked in the AFCAT Admission Test.
Also, hints and solutions to all the questions have been provided at the end of practice sets.
As the book has been designed according to the latest examination pattern of AFCAT Admission Test and contains several previous years solved papers, it for sure will act as a perfect resource book for preparation of upcoming AFCAT Admission Test.
Get Your Copy of These Books For AFCAT Ground Duty Branch:
These are the Books For AFCAT Ground Duty Branch for the aspirants who are preparing for the next AFCAT. You can study these best books for the Exam. ( If you Buy these books from the above links, you will get discount from Amazon).
Do you know about other Books For AFCAT Ground Duty Branch? Leave your opinions below regarding AFCAT Books.
Please Share with your Friends.