We have created a list of the Books for AFCAT Written Exam 2017. Collect these study materials to enter the selection process of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).
So, if your dream is to join Indian Air Force after your graduation degree, you have to clear AFCAT Written exam first.
How to Get The Best Books for AFCAT Written Exam:
There are lots of books in the market to prepare for this exam. Collect the best ones. Because only the perfect books can help you to get exact study materials to prepare according to the syllabus and latest trend of the exam.
We will help you to get only the best Books for AFCAT Written Exam this year. From the hundreds of AFCAT preparation books, you have to choose only two or three. So, it is important to know which book is recommended by the toppers and the experts.
Also, Read Best Book for AFCAT EKT.
#1 AFCAT (Best Book for AFCAT Written Exam):
The editors have exclusively designed this book for the written exam of AFCAT. To make your preparation easier, editors have divided this book into four important sections.
These sections cover all the topics according to the latest syllabus. Moreover, each of the chapters contains a good number of solved questions. These solved papers are based on the lines of questions asked in previous years’ AFCAT Admission Test.
Subjects in this Book for AFCAT Written Exam:
- General Awareness: The General Awareness for AFCAT written test covers History of India, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, General Science, etc
- Verbal Ability in English: For this exam, Verbal Ability in English section covers Comprehension, Common Errors, Sentence Completion, Synonyms & Antonyms, One Word Substitution and Idioms & Phrases, Cloze Test, Sequence of sentence / Words.
- Numerical Ability: The Numerical Ability section covers Number System, Fraction & Simplification, Percentage, Profit and loss, HCF & LCM, Ratio and Proportion, Simple & Compound Interests, Unitary Method, Work and Time, Speed, Distance and Time, Algebra.
- Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test: According to the syllabus, Reasoning and Military Aptitude section cover Identifying Valid Inferences, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Arguments, Identifying Truth and False Statement, Statement and Conclusions, Figural Series, Figural Classification, Series, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Classification, Spatial Ability Test.
You will get both study materials and practice sets in this book. At the end of each chapter, there are unsolved practice exercises to verify your knowledge about the chapter. Solving these practice sets, you can self-analyze yourself and know where to give more time to study.
Previous years papers help to understand the question pattern for AFCAT, and thus you can increase your belief level studying the topics only related to the exam. You will get an exact idea of the types of questions asked in the examination.
In this book, solved questions will ensure sufficient comprehension of the concepts covered under the syllabi of the common admission test.
This book is prepared by Arihant Experts and contains ample solved problems along with study materials.
Also, this book is designed strictly on the lines of the examination pattern; it is the recommendation of Experts as the perfect and the rapid resource book for preparation for the upcoming AFCAT.
#2 Let’s Crack AFCAT (A Book for AFCAT Written Exam):
SSB Crack is famous for Air Force Exam Books. They have prepared this book for AFCAT written exam Preparation according to the revised syllabus.
According to the toppers in the previous years, this book will help you to crack the AFCAT in first chance and will help you to achieve your target.
The editors have prepared the study materials in this book in an easy to remember way. They have offered some short cut tricks which you can apply to solve the questions with less effort.
This book contains an overview of preparation strategies and mental skills before certain topics that can help you grasp the most from it.The tabulated approach towards the subjects makes remembering the points and recalling it easier than other AFCAT books.
For example, the flow diagrams before the history subject are the perfect way to kick-start and understand & remember Indian history in the best possible way.
The book also contains a section dedicated to history dates and corresponding achievements for better remembering and referring the dates.
Along with study materials, there are chapter-wise solved questions after every topic with a separate section for the previously asked answered questions, making it easier for aspirants to refer to AFCAT previous years papers of the same subject.
This book will help you during preparation and revision. Most of all, the book is prepared from the aspirant’s point of view. It contains a section SSBCrack Special which highlights the best tips to tackle the AFCAT.
So, Toppers of the previous years advise collecting this book for hem who want to crack the AFCAT in the first chance.
#3 The New AFCAT Guide With 10 Past Papers (2011-2016):
Among the best Books for AFCAT Written Exam, this is another best book. This book follows strictly the latest exam pattern. The book has been made strictly according to the questions asked in the past 10 AFCAT tests held from 2011 to 2016.
The theory portion consists of 4 Comprehensive Sections on:
- General Awareness: 1. History 2. Geography & Environment 3. Civics and Politics 4. Basic science 5. Defense 6. Sports 7. Miscellaneous 8. Current Affairs.
- Verbal Ability in English:1. Vocabulary- Synonyms and Antonyms 2. One word substitution 3. Error detection 4. Fill in the blanks 5. Cloze test 6. To Read the comprehension.
- Numerical Ability: 1. Number System 2. Decimal Fraction 3. Simplification 4. Ratio and proportion 5. Average, questions on ages 6. Percentage 7. Profit and loss 8. Simple interest and compound interest 9. Time, speed and distance 10. Time and work/chain rule
- Reasoning: Verbal Reasoning 1. Analogy 2. Out the Odd on 3. Series 4. Coding decoding 5. Logical deduction 6. Statement and assumptions Non-verbal Reasoning 1. Analogy/ Odd one out 2. Non-verbal Series 3. Completion of figure 4. Image Analysis 5. Embedded figure 6. Rotated block 7. Spatial ability (Dot situation and similarity in number).
- Military Aptitude Test: (including Spatial Reasoning).
Bonus Study Materials with this Book:
An exhaustive question bank has been provided at the end of each chapter in the form of an exercise. Solutions to the practice have been provided at the end of each chapter.
This Books for AFCAT Written Exam includes the past solved papers from the year 2011 to 2016 for your easy preparation.
These are the 03 Essential Books for AFCAT Written Exam 2017. You should study hard to qualify for the next stage of the exam.
So, start your preparation with these study materials.
Best of luck.