Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invited Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) against a large number of vacancies. Here is the preparation tips for LIC AAO interview.
In this regard, the written examinations were conducted across various centers in India. The results for the online written examination of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) has been declared by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
Candidates have been shortlisted for interview on the basis of the online test. Total 2,100 candidates have been found qualified for the interview.
You can check your name visiting the link given below.
In the Merit List, published by LIC you will found two columns containing the roll number and name of the candidates who have been qualified and shortlisted for the interview round. But, what should you do now?
# 1 Check your LIC AOO result:
Have a look and see if your name has been mentioned in the Merit List of LIC AAO .
Check your result for the online examination conducted by LIC.
- Visit the official website of LIC – www.licindia.in/
- Click on ‘careers’ on the menu bar.
- Then click on ‘Result of online examination – recruitment of assistant administrative officer 2016’ on the new page.
- Then you will see ‘List of shortlisted candidates for interview’ on the new page. Click on the line, you will get the pdf format of the result.
# 2 Selection Procedure for LIC AAO:
As described by LIC, selection for the post of AAO will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line Examination followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
# 3 Date of Interview:
You will be notified about the date and venue of the personal interview very soon. It is said that personal interview shall be held in the months of .
# 4 Documents should be prepared for the Personal Interview:
- If you are called for interview will have to submit the duly signed System Generated Print out of the On-line application.
- Receipt of fee paid by you.
- Original and self attested Photostat copies of all relevant certificates at the time of interview, failing which ones candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
# 5 Important points to be noted for the final Interview :
- The number of candidates called for interview is about three times the number of vacancies to be filled in subject to availability of successful candidates in the online examination and will be purely as per their ranking in their respective category. Candidates will have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the interview as will be decided by LIC
- Outstation candidates called for the interview shall be entitled for re-imbursement of Second Class Ordinary to and fro Railway/Bus Fare by the shortest route from the place of residence to the place of interview to be restricted to the fare by Railway Second Class Sleeper including the Reservation charges.
- If two candidates get the similar marks in the interview, the merit order of such group of candidates shall be decided as per the aggregate marks in online examination and interview and further as per their additional post graduation qualification i.e. if a person has a higher educational qualification he will be placed higher in the merit order. And, in case of further similarity in educational qualification merit order will be decided on the basis of their age i.e. senior in age will be placed higher in merit order.
- LIC will not produce any contingency/waiting list, for candidates not declared successful in the main list.
# 6 Study GK Books for LIC AAO Interview:
In the Personal Interview the interviewers may test your General Intelligence, General Awareness, Knowledge about LIC and other Banks etc. So prepare yourself studying carefully. Take advice from experts, teachers and other sources and practice regularly. Read articles regarding experience on this field.
# 7 LIC AAO Interview Tips for Medical Test:
After the Interview, shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination and if found medically fit, will be offered appointment.
# 8 Emoluments and Benefits for LIC AAO:
- If appointed, you will get a Basic pay of Rs. 17240/- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 (Under Revision) with other admissible allowances as per rules.
- You will be paid total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of your city.
- Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2- wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules.
The only way to success is regular practice. Practice as much you can to achieve the goal. Keep calm and keep confidence. You can do this and get an appointment letter from LIC after qualifying the personal interview. So, follow these preparation tips for LIC AAO interview.
Share with your friends. Do you have any question?