How to Apply for UBI Recruitment:
Union Bank of India will accept an application which is filled up in on-line mode following the prescribed special link to apply for the posts as Notified on their website. Before applying, read the Advertisement carefully or follow my instructions how to apply for the Jobs of Union Bank of India and how to successfully made the on-line payment. Here is the complete Process to Apply for UBI Recruitment.
Please note that, you can apply only for one post. Don’t apply for more than one post or submit Multiple Applications or Registrations for the same post. Otherwise, you will be summarily rejected and the application fees will be forfeited.
You can apply only in online mode. Dates for filling up on-line application form is .
No other mode of application will be accepted.
Prerequisite for applying online:
If you are willing to Apply for the Jobs in Union Bank of India, before starting to apply, you should do these basic things:
i. Keep Scan copies of your photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given as Annexure-I of the notification offered by UBI.
ii. Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualification, Post Qualification Work Experience and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
iii. You should have a live E-Mail ID. So, before applying, create a valid personal email ID. You should keep the email ID alive for entire duration of the recruitment process. You should not share the email ID with any other person.
Payment of Application fees or Intimation Charges :
To apply for the posts of Union Bank of India, You should pay Application fees or Intimation Charges for the Exam. This payment is payable only through online mode and this is Non-refundable.
- For GEN & OBC Categories the application fees is Rs.600.00
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.100.00 intimation charges should be payed.
The fees mentioned above is excluding any transaction charges.
1. The Payment of application fees by any other mode except online will not be accepted.
2. Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque, Indian postal orders will not be accepted as fees or charges under any circumstance.
3. The application fees or Intimation Charges are non-refundable and once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can be held for in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Procedure for applying online for UBI recruitment:
For Union Bank of India Recruitment, You should apply in On-line mode only. Here is step by step guide to apply for the various posts for 2017.
1. At first go to the Bank’s website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in”.
Then in the “Careers” page click on the link “Recruitment” to access the Recruitment Notification.
There you will see -“UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017 (Specialist Officer) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION”.
There will be two different links as (1) Link for Notification (2) Link for Online application.
The applicant has to click on second link to apply for the post.
2. Clicking the second link, you should completely fill up the online application form and upload your photograph and signature. You should follow the Guidelines for Scanning as per the specifications given in the notification.
3. The application cannot be changed, altered or corrected after final submission. So, you should fill in the details in the On-Line Application carefully. After final verification, click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format.
4. When filling up the on-line application form, you should complete the payment process too. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment should made only in online mode. For this you can use the following methods –
Debit Card like RuPay, Visa, Master Card, or Maestro,
Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets.
5. After successful online transaction the website will generate an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password for you. These are important and you should note the Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
6. If the online transaction fails to complete, then you can login again with your provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees or Intimation Charges online.
7. It is important to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
Important Note about Online Payment to apply for UBI Recruitment:
- DO NOT press the Back or Refresh button when submitting the payment information in the online application form.
- All prices are listed in Indian Rupee for a credit card user. In case of non-Indian credit card, the Bank will convert the amount.
- Please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
“An email / SMS intimation with the Registration Number and password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent as a system generated acknowledgement to the email ID / Mobile Number specified in the online application form.
If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID /Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.”
Note: An application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees once paid will not be refunded.
If you have applied successfully, it is time to know the selection process for UBI Exam.
Instructions for Serving Employees of the Bank :
If you are an existing employee of Union Bank of India, you may apply same as mentioned above and will send a copy of application through proper channel i.e. HR Departments of the Regional Office / Field General Manager‟s Office under whose jurisdiction you work.
After getting selected for the post, you should resign from the present position in the Bank and re-join the Bank‟s service afresh.
General Instructions :
(a) Download the call letters for Online Examination from the Bank’s website. The list of the applicants short-listed for Personal Interview will also be published there.
(b) The details of applicants who are shortlisted and / or qualify for Personal Interview will be informed through registered post/speed post on the communication address mentioned in the online application.
(c) Candidates may also be informed through email mentioned by the candidates in their online applications. The Bank will not take any responsibility for any delay or failure of delivery of important communication emails/letter to the applicants. Hence,
Check regularly this website to know more jobs openings.
Freshersworld . com also gives information about the Govt and Private sector jobs for any educated people. Once you Register for free, and give your details information i.e. Location, Age, Qualification etc, you will get job alert matching with you.
Apply for this job following this Process to Apply for UBI Recruitment.