Selection Procedure for Union Bank Exam
Union Bank of India has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up of various posts for their Branches all over India.
If you are interested in Banking Jobs, apply now and learn the Selection Procedure for Union Bank Exam. Because without knowing the Selection Procedure you can not study for the Exam in a proper way.
Selection Procedure for Union Bank Exam 2017:
The selection process for UBI may comprise of two sections-
(a) Online Examination
(b) Personal Interview.
You may appear for only one method or both the above to get selected for the posts. It is the absolute right of the Bank to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
UBI Online Examination Procedure:
As mentioned on the official website, the structure of the Online Written Examination will be online. This is the central part of UBI selection Procedure. Online test will consist of 04 various tests as follows:
1. There will be a Section for Reasoning Ability Test
You will answer 50 multiple choice questions for 25 marks in this section.
2. Another relevant section Quantitative Aptitude Test
In this section, there will be 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 50 marks.
3. In the Professional knowledge relevant to the post
There will be 50 multiple choice questions for 100 marks.
4. As a part of Tests English Language
This section will be consist of 50 multiple choice questions and marks will be awarded 25.
Total Duration of Examination will be = 02 hours
Total multiple choice questions will be = 200 Nos
Total marks will be awarded = 200 Marks.
Important Notes regarding UBI on-line test:
1. As the central part of the UBI selection Procedure, there will be a test on General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry of 50 questions carrying 50 marks for the post of Security Officers. And they should not answer the Quantitative Aptitude test.”
2. Except for the test of English language, all the tests will be available bilingually i.e. both in English and Hindi.
3. The applicant must qualify in each Test of the On-line Examination.
4. As mentioned in the selection procedure of Union Bank of India, the candidates securing the minimum category-wise and test-wise cut-off marks will be decided for On-line Examination.
And rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on the total marks scored in the On-line Examination shall be called for Personal Interview.
5. As per Banks decision, the applicants may also be called directly for Personal Interview without holding of On-line Examination.
UBI Personal Interview Selection Process:
Union Bank of India decides that the Personal Interview will be of 50 marks. This interview shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge of the candidate, power of expression, clarity of thought and qualities of leadership.
You should also express the extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, etc.
The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks (22.5 marks for Reserved Category applicants).
The applicants not securing the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal interview will be disqualified for selection.
Final Selection Process for UBI Recruitment:
After the On-line Test and Interview, “the applicants, who secure more than the prescribed minimum qualifying marks in the used selection processes, will be ranked in a descending order on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the Online Examination and / or Personal Interview under the respective SC / ST / OBC / GEN Categories.” – UBI Website.
“Subject to the vacancies available under the respective Category, only those candidates, who pass the Online Examination, if conducted, as well as, the Personal Interview will be short-listed for selection in the order of the Merit / Rank obtained by them under the respective Category.”
If you understand the Process of selection as described in the official website of the Bank, it will be easier to you for prepare for the exam. Know the details syllabus and start preparing.
Share this fantastic article with your friends.